What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used a banner ad to get there.
Ca la Maria Xica uses strictly necessary and essential cookies to facilitate the user's use of their website, which will allow them to move freely, use secure areas, personalized options, etc. They also allow collecting data related to the analysis of web use that is used to help improve customer service, measuring the use and performance of the page, to optimize and customize it.
The website www.calamariaxica.cat may have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Instagram). Ca la Maria Xica does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
- Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the pages of the website consulted, at what time, what web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
- "Add-this" application cookies: is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website for different media (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information from your navigation to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
How do we use different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of portal users in order to improve the offer of products and services.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
If you don’t want to accept cookies, or you don’t do anything about it?
To comply with current legislation, we must ask the User's permission from our website to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating the non-compliance, Ca la Maria Xica will only use technical cookies, because they are essential for browsing your website. In this case, no cookies are stored. In the case of continuing to browse the website of Ca la Maria Xica without the User's denial of authorization, it would imply that the User accepts their use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings.
- Firefox cookie settings.
- Google Chrome cookie settings.
- Configuration of Safari cookies.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so it cannot be guaranteed that they fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that the User uses another browser not included in these links. To avoid these mismatches, the User can access directly from the options of his browser, which is generally found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section (Check your browser's help for more information).
Where can I get more information?
You can find more information about cookies in: